Q: Do you have parking?
We provide free underground parking for our clients. Here is some helpful information regarding directions and access:
- Coming from North, East or West of Physio First on Islington Ave. or Bloor St.:
- Drive south on Islington Ave. and turn west immediately south of Bloor St. into the laneway at the back of the building
- Proceed to the underground parking ramp
- The intercom system and directory is located at the top of the ramp. Buzz 1153 to gain access to the underground parking
- Park anywhere on the first level, which is designated for visitor parking
- Follow the Physio First signs to make your way up and outside to street level
- Walk to our store front entrance on Bloor St.
- If you require elevator access, please phone Physio First prior to your scheduled appointment and appropriate arrangements will be made for you
- Coming from South of Physio First on Islington Ave., you will need to circle the building in order to access the free underground parking. Physio First recommends the following:
- Drive north on Islington Ave. and turn west on Meadowvale Dr., which is 3 streets north of the traffic lights at Bering Ave.
- Turn north on Clissold Rd. to reach Bloor St.
- Turn east on Bloor St. to arrive at the intersection of Bloor St. and Islington Ave. and follow the above directions.
We provide free underground parking for our clients on a first come first serve basis.Here is some helpful information regarding access to the parking.
- Underground parking entry is directly off of Lakeshore Blvd
- You will need to buzz the concierge / security using the intercom
- Please tell them you have an appointment at Physio First Lakeshore
- After entry follow the blue ‘2230 Lakeshore visitor parking signs’ to P1
- You can park in any of the visitor spots located on P1
- Follow the exit signs that lead you to the elevator
- You will need to buzz the concierge / security a second time by using code ‘3000.’ Alternatively, you can buzz directly to our office by using code '8410' so we can let you in.
- Take the elevator to the ground floor, head towards the main lobby, exit the front doors, turn right and we are in the second office on the street level
Q: Are you accessible to public transit?
We are accessible to both the TTC and Mississauga public transit. Physio First is conveniently located on the southwest corner of Bloor & Islington directly across the street from Islington station on the Bloor-Danforth line.
- Additional connections to:
- TTC bus routes 37, 50 and 110
- Mississauga transit
- We are accessible via the 501 & 301 TTC streetcar. Physio First Lakeshore is located between 2 stops and is a short walk to the clinic.