A Naturopathic Doctor is a licensed and regulated primary health care practitioner that combines evidence-based science and natural therapies to assess and treat illness or dysfunction. The Naturopathic Doctor will focus on why your health concern exists. To address the cause of your illness, a Naturopathic Doctor may use a variety of treatment modalities such as clinical nutrition and lifestyle counselling, acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, botanical medicine and much more. A few examples of different concerns that naturopathy can address are fatigue, bloating, indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, weight management, pain, inflammation, poor sleep, hormonal imbalances, infertility, immune health, skin health, and more.
What to expect from the Naturopathic Doctor at Physio First:
- Your journey to wellness begins with a thorough health history that may include:
- Discussing the foundations of health such as current dietary habits, sleep, movement and exercise, stress management and environmental exposures.
- Reviewing any relevant laboratory tests, all current medications and supplement protocols
- Ordering further labs and testing to further assess your concern
- Performing relevant physical exams
- Based on the assessment of your concern, the Naturopathic Doctor will work with you to establish a treatment plan. This plan will be monitored at follow-up visits and the Naturopathic Doctor may adjust your treatment plan as needed.
A Naturopathic Doctor compliments other healthcare services to help you achieve lifelong health. Please book a Complimentary 15-minute Naturopathic Consultation to learn more about how naturopathic medicine may help you or to discuss any questions you have.
In person and virtual Naturopathic Medicine appointment fees:
- $225 - 90 minute initial assessment and treatment appointment
- $195 - 60 minute initial appointment
- $175 - 60 minute follow up
- $135 - 45 minute follow up
- $95 - 30 minute follow up
- $60 - 15 minute follow up